Romair Consulting is hiring Public Procurement Expert
- Higher education in legal and/or technical and/or economic and/or construction
- Certificate of completion of the public procurement expert program/specialization course
- Professional experience in the field of public procurement of at least 3 years
- Experience of at least 3 years in the preparation of documentation for participation in public and sectoral procurement procedures
- Experience of at least 2 years in the preparation of the award documentation for public and sectoral procurement contracts and assistance provided to the contracting authority during the public procurement procedures, preferably including participation as an expert co-opted to the evaluation commissions
- Good knowledge of Romanian public procurement legislation (legislation applicable until May 2016 and legislation in force starting from May 2016)
- Good knowledge and ability to use SEAP/SICAP
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the applicable requirements in procurement procedures carried out by international financial institutions
- Good skills using the Microsoft Office suite
- Preparation in good conditions of the documentation necessary for the company’s participation in public and private procurement procedures, domestic and international
- Analyzes and selects published procurement procedures in areas of interest to the employer
- Identifies potential partners and/or subcontractors for selected procurement procedures and manages their related documents, regularly updating the database
- Identifies experts according to the positions requested in the award documents and manages their related documents, regularly updating the database
- Manages and prepares the documents for participation in the selected procurement procedures, according to the requirements of the award documents and clarifications published by the contracting authorities/entities and the internal procedures of the employer
- Manages the process of preparing the documentation requested to be presented within the procurement procedure, its transmission/upload according to the provisions applicable to the respective procedure, manages and participates in the preparation of responses to any requests for clarification submitted by the contracting authorities/entities
- Prepares bids for tenders as directed
- Ensures the delivery of the offer in good conditions and on time (receives the documents prepared by the other departments and incorporates them into the final offer, according to the instructions/requirements of the Contracting Authority)
- Manages and participates in the preparation of documentation on remedies and appeals in the matter of awarding public/sectoral procurement contracts, according to his specialization
- Participates in the preparation of award documentation for contracts included in the procurement plan within the service contracts concluded by the employer, according to his specialization
- Provides assistance to the contracting authority/entity during the procurement procedure until the signing of the contract
- Participates as a co-opted expert in evaluation committees organized within clients and/or the employer
Interested persons will send their updated CV (with the specification of contact details: mobile phone number, e-mail address) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the mention that only the persons selected on the basis of the submitted documents will be contacted.
ROMAIR CONSULTING is a company with full Romanian capital, founded in 1997 to provide business and management consulting, design and engineering services. Professionalism, accumulated experience and good reputation represent Romair’s business card offered to current and future partners.
ROMAIR CONSULTING develops large infrastructure projects for public authorities, in various fields – roads, bridges, water supply, waste management, sewage, water treatment, environmental protection, tourism infrastructure. The company also implements projects with European funding for the development of human resources. Based on the experience accumulated over time, Romair Consulting experts build their projects starting from a feasible concept, resulting from the requirements of customers but also the needs of society, respecting environmental protection standards.
ROMAIR CONSULTING is a name already known and affirmed in the Romanian consulting and design environment, by exercising its distinct role, drawn since its foundation: that of promoting investment projects by approaching specific financing instruments.