Romair Consulting is a company with fully Romanian capital, founded in 1997 and which has grown successfully, offering business and management consulting services, design and engineering. It has gained recognition for its excellence and highly qualified staff. The recognition gained is a very strong motivation for the Romair team to be more efficient and competitive.
Romair Consulting is a name already known and affirmed in the Romanian consulting and design environment, by exercising its distinct role, traced since its establishment: that of promoting investment projects by addressing specific financing instruments.
Thus, we decided to increase the team and offer a position of Technical Coordinator for projects financed from European funds.
The ideal candidate
- Higher technical studies;
- General professional experience of at least 5 years;
- Specific professional experience in contracts for the management / supervision of works in projects in the field of environmental infrastructure (waste / water) and / or civil works financed from European funds;
- Knowledge of the legislation, standards and norms in force in the field;
- Very good knowledge of computer operation, Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet, E-mail;
- Adaptability, ability to work under stress, decision-making ability, coordination and compliance with deadlines;
- Dynamic, ambitious and efficient, result-oriented person;
- Availability for travel in the project area (Galati county).
- Technical coordination of the team of experts, drafting of contractual documents and project reports, including maintaining the relationship with the Supervisor and Entrepreneurs, reporting to the company’s management (Consultant);
- Maintaining permanent contact with the beneficiary of the project, participates in meetings with the Beneficiary and other entities responsible for carrying out the project, drawing up the minutes related to the meetings;
- Verification of the technical documents elaborated within the works contracts, in order to include them in the files of the reimbursement / payment requests, identification of the possible non-conformities in the development of the contracts or in the documents drawn up within the project;
- Preparation of reports, in accordance with the requirements of the project;
- Technical proposals and suggestions for the smooth running of the project implementation.
C.V.s can be sent by accessing the address https://romair.ro/en/careers-2/ or directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org