For the Department of Geodesy and Geotechnics, we are looking for a colleague to take on the role of Geodesy Engineer.
The ideal candidate
- Higher Education – Faculty of Geodesy;
- Experience – minimum 2 years in engineering topography;
- Experience in using the GNSS system and specific equipment;
- Experience in infrastructure projects and site layouts;
- Experience in tracking constructions over time;
- Experience in topographic surveys;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), AutoCad, Topo LT;
- English – intermediate level;
- Driving license category B;
- Serious, responsible, eager to learn new things.
- Carrying out drawings and checks in constructions;
- Topographic and cadastral measurements, GNSS measurements, integration of measurement data and other methods of data acquisition;
- Extraction of data from project drawings (situation plan, longitudinal profile, transversal profile), including by interpolation where appropriate, as well as verification of these drawings from a topographical point of view;
- Materialization (tracing) in the field of the extracted data;
- Construction time tracking measurements;
- Topographic surveys in order to determine the quantities of works executed.