Romair Consulting hires Project Manager
- Higher education graduated with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Expert Certificate for accessing European structural and cohesion funds (COR 241948 certificate or equivalent);
- At least 5 years of general professional experience;
- Specific professional experience as an expert access / management of projects financed from European structural and cohesion funds in at least 1 (one) project
- Very good knowledge of Office computer operation (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet, E-mail;
- Adaptability, ability to work under stress, decision-making ability, coordination and compliance with deadlines;
- Dynamic, ambitious and efficient, result-oriented person;
- Availability to work in the project area (Galati county).
- Coordinating the team of experts, drafting contract documents and project reports, maintaining the relationship with the Beneficiary, Supervisor and Entrepreneurs, reporting to the company’s management (Consultant);
- Maintaining permanent contact with the Beneficiary of the project, participation in meetings with the Beneficiary and other entities responsible for carrying out the project, drawing up the minutes related to the meetings;
- Preparation of reports in accordance with the requirements of the project.